Cairnlea FC "Under 12" information
$800 (inc. gst)
Note: Payment for fees are due in full by mid-February.
The Club fees contribute to the following:
- FFV Player registration fee
- FFV Player Insurance
- Match day attire (1 x Shirt , Shorts & Socks)
- Training attire (1 x Shirt , Shorts & Socks)
- Accredited Coaches
- Team Manager
- Sub-Junior Family Club Membership - 2 adult x 2 Child (u14)
- Free Entry to all Senior Home Games
- Football equipment for the team
- Council Grounds, Maintenance, Line Marking, Utility Costs and Administration costs.
- 1 Family Ticket to admit 1 Family to Annual Trophy Presentation.
Cairnlea FC player trails are held in February to grade all participants before allocating players to an appropriate age group and skill level. Expressions of interest to the club may be submitted at anytime throughout the year via email at email@example.com.
All players are required to bring along to all trials, training sessions and games their own boots, shin guards and water bottle. For the safety of the players, the club will not permit a player to participate in training or games without these items.
Cairnlea FC puts the safety of all its players, coaches and volunteers first. For this reason, the club will cancel ALL junior training sessions in the following extreme weather conditions:
- Hot weather above 36 degrees
- Flash flooding
Note: Training and game cancelations will be communicated by team managers and the club on all social media channels.
All training and home games will take place at our home at:
Kevin Flint Reserve, 142A Furlong Road, Cairnlea, VIC 3023