2019 CAIRNLEA FC JUNIOR COACHING EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
Cairnlea FC have commenced preparations for the 2019 season and are now advertising for expressions of interest in coaching positions for Male and Female Junior football teams from U7-U18.
Applicants require in-depth knowledge of football incorporating the FFA National Curriculum.
Coaches meeting the following qualification criteria will be highly regarded:
- U7-U8 Grass Roots Certificate
- U9-U11 FFA Skills Training Certificate
- U12-U18 FFA C License (Youth or Senior)
- Completed Working with Children Check.
Coaches must show evidence of possessing the following skills and qualifications:
- Coaching experience
- Knowledge of the updated FFA National Curriculum
- Ability to adhere to the club’s proposed Football Development Plan
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, visual and demonstration)
- Passion for long term player development
- Display creativity and flexibility when working alone or under pressure
- Open to regularly sharing ideas with others
- Participating and learning as part of a group of coaches (coaching family)
- Highly organised yet adaptable session planning
- Effective use of technology to enhance learning opportunities
- Professionalism and openness when giving/receiving constructive criticism
- Energetic and enthusiastic without allowing emotion to cloud judgement
- Up to date knowledge of modern football
All interested coaching applicants may submit their 2019 expression of interest using the form below or for more information please contact the club on email at firstname.lastname@example.org