Our vision is to:
"Be a leading, sustainable football club in Melbourne’s Western Suburbs that provides opportunities for players of all ages, gender, background and ability by connecting our community and creating the best possible environment to inspire the stars of the future."
Our mission is to:
- Connect our community through football regardless of age, gender, background or ability.
- Actively promote junior, youth and senior participation for men and women.
- Develop our youth so that they have the best possible chance to succeed in life.
- Provide an environment that fosters learning, development and team spirit.
- Provide an environment that encourages volunteers to get involved.
- Ensure that our seniors strive to play at the highest standard possible.
Our values underpin everything we do. These are:
- “COMMUNITY” – Be community minded.
- “SUCCEED TOGETHER” – Build strong successful teams on and off the pitch.
- “BE THE BEST YOU CAN BE” – Strive for excellence in everything we do.
- “EQUALITY” – Embrace people regardless of age, gender, background or ability.
- "INNOVATION" - We will continue to improve our club through innovation.