Cairnlea FC invites club members, family and friends to Last Man Standing.
Please join us in attending our annual mid-year Last Man Standing fundraiser event to be held at the club on Saturday 21st July, 2018.
For those that have never attended, the night is filled with fun, food and friends coming together to raise much needed funds for our great club. The Last Man Standing event rules are simple – purchase any number of tickets to enter the draw and if your number is the last one to be drawn out you win the major prize!
The event is also a great opportunity for you all to mix with other club members as well as the club committee who work tirelessly all year to ensure our youth and seniors take to the field every week. We encourage you to bring along family and friends and participate for what is always an interesting evening.
For tickets, please speak with a member of the committee or email us at email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you all there and helping to make this an enjoyable night!
- Numbered balls are placed into a small barrel to be drawn one by one.
- Balls are drawn out randomly throughout the night.
- If you ball is the last one left you are the winner of the major prize!
- Participants that exit the draw will have the opportunity to re-enter at various stages of the draw by purchasing another ticket.
- Participants who make it to the final 3 may negotiate between them to share the major and/or runner prize.