AlDi MiniRoos KICK OFF PROGRAM (4-6 yr)
Cairnlea FC is a proud member of the national ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Program.
2018 Winter Season details:
- Kick-Off May 16, 2018
- Every Wednesday at 5.30 - 6.15pm
- Venue at Cairnlea FC
- Fee is $120 per participant
- Winter season includes 12 sessions
- Limited places so book early
- More details below
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off is a games-based football program that provides boys and girls aged 4 to 6 with a fun introduction to the world game. It is designed for kids, focused on having fun, learning new skills and making friends. There are fewer players in a team and the playing area is smaller. This means players have more contact with the ball and are more active due to playing both attacking and defensive roles within a game.
Football is one of the world’s most popular sports and is played in more than 200 countries. It is a simple game requiring only a ball. Football is fully inclusive, catering for both male and female participants, regardless of age, gender, cultural background, religion or ability.
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off program seasons:
- Pre-Season: January – March (6 - 12 sessions)
- Winter Season: April – August (6 - 20 sessions)
- Post-Season: October – December (6 - 12 sessions)
Session duration and times:
- 45 minutes per session
- Sessions dates/times vary based on season
Player Participation Pack includes:
- 1 size 3 ball
- Water bottle
- Lunch box.
- Official Aldi Participation certificates
program Costs and Fee breakdown:
- Program costs vary depending on season and number of sessions.
- Fees contribute towards FFA, FFV player registration, player insurance, qualified coaches, venue costs, advertising and equipment.
All players are required to bring along to program sessions their own ball, boots, shin guards and water bottle. For the safety of the players, the club will not permit a player to participate without these items.
Session Cancellation, No-Shows and Refunds:
- Cairnlea FC puts the safety of all its players, coaches and volunteers first. For this reason, the club will cancel ALL program sessions during hot weather (above 36 degrees) and lighting.
- It is the parents’ responsibility to ensure that participants attend all sessions. Missed sessions will not be refunded. If a session is cancelled for any reason, the Program Manager will need to reschedule a make-up session.